1. Brief the Physician on the desired outcome.
2. Schedule your Botox Appointment 6 weeks prior to any big event.
3. Stop taking all fish oils and ibuprofen 2 weeks prior to your appointment. This will limit bruising and swelling.
4. Understand the cost. We charge $11 per unit. On average to treat horizontal forehead lines 20-40 units are needed; 18-30 units are needed to treat crows feet and 15-30 units to treat the Glabella. Men typically need more.
5. More is not better.
6. Stay upright for 2-4 hours post injections.
7. Botox builds over time. While you might need 5 units somewhere initially over time you may only need 2 units